Ocean Ridge Events
“Just Fore Fun”
- When: Tuesday, Sept. 12, 2017 @ 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Where: Tamer’s Restaurant at Ocean Ridge
- Contact: ORMA, (910) 287-5656
Night at the Planetarium – Friday, September 15 – Sold out!
Add these to your upcoming events calendar:
- Oktoberfest at the Ocean Ridge Nature Park and Pavilion – Saturday, October 7
- Owner Social and Home Expo – Mark Saunders Luxury Home Model Home at Ocean Ridge – Saturday, October 14, 10AM -2PM
- Halloween Party at Tamer’s at Ocean Ridge – Friday, October 27
Ocean Isle Beach Concert
- When: Friday, Sept. 1, 2017 @ 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
- Where: Parking Lot of Museum of Coastal Carolina, 21 E 2nd St, Ocean Isle Beach
- Contact: Ocean Isle Beach Property Owner’s Association, (910) 579-5163
Music lovers out there get ready to enjoy this summer’s lineup with its usual roster of beach music, shag, oldies and rock and roll. All concerts take place in the parking lot at the Museum of the Coastal Carolinas on Ocean Isle Beach and best of all they’re FREE! The Entertainers will play beach/variety music this weekend!
Ocean Isle Beach Turtle Talks
- When: Monday, Sept. 4, 2017 @ 3:30 pm
- Where: Museum of Coastal Carolina, 21 East Second St. Ocean Isle Beach, NC
- Contact: Ocean Isle Beach Sea Turtle Protection Organization (OIBSTPO), 910-579-1016
Sunset Beach Turtle Talks
- When: Sunday, Sept. 3, 2017 @ 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Where: Sunset Properties, 419 Sunset Blvd S, Sunset Beach, NC
- Contact: Sunset Beach Turtle Watch, 910-579-5862
Sea Turtle Talks take place at 7:00 pm Sunday evenings during the nesting months. Members of the Sunset Beach Turtle Watch Program will discuss the life cycle of sea turtles, show a movie about nesting loggerhead sea turtles and answer your questions about these gentle giants that nest on our beaches every summer.
Sunset Beach Concerts
- When: Wednesday, Sept. 6, 2017 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Where: At the gazebo in Village Park, 1790 Queen Anne Street, Sunset Beach, NC
- Contact: Sunset Beach Concerts, (910) 367-6396
Our location is convenient for all in the greater Sunset Beach area. Arrive early to claim your spot and visit our food court. We feature Papa John’s Pizza & Chicken Wings, Dixieland Kettle Corn, and Sunset Slush Classic Italian Ice. This is a wonderful, family-friendly event. The Embers, Craig Woolard will play variety/beach music this upcoming week!
The Ocean Isle Beach Farmer’s Market
- When: Mondays, thru September 11, 9:00 a.m. -2:00 p.m.
- Where: Lot next to Museum of Coastal Carolina, 7625 High Market St., Ocean Isle Beach
At the market shoppers, will be able to purchase products direct from select “homemade” and “homegrown” artisans. Available products will include jewelry, original art, homemade spices, soaps, cutting boards, essential oils, homemade baked goods, jams and jellies, honey and much more.
The Sunset Beach Farmer’s Market
- When: Thursdays, thru October 12, 9:00 a.m. -2:00 p.m.
- Where: Sunset Beach Waterfront Park, 206 Sunset Blvd., along the waterway, Sunset Beach
Our crafters and makers are artists using their special talents and creativity to make beautiful and one of a kind pieces that are handmade and homemade. Our growers are local farmers who bring their produce to market fresh from the fields. The Market is a happening place every Thursday! Come join your neighbors and friends and enjoy the view as you sit on one of the many benches or swings that line the waterway.